The CR3.4 SHERPA Scale Crawler is a high-end car loaded with technical features which are unusual for a “ready-to-run” vehicle.
4 different colors available – shiny orange, matt grey, shiny blue, matt olive.
- A realistic designed 5mm CNC machined aluminum frame with a heavy duty aluminum 4-link suspension system
- Oil-filled shock absorbers with internal springs, 5mm piston rods and shock boots provide a silky smooth and realistic response
- Portal axles not only offer a greater distance from the differential housing to the ground than conventional axles, they also have another positive feature. With conventional crawlers, the torque applies so much force that the vehicle jumps over the obstacle. The design of the portal axles reduces the gear ratio at the wheels and virtually eliminates the torque surges of the drive. The overall reduction ratio of the axle drive is more than twice that of non-portal designs to insure a smooth run.
- A unique hydraulic steering shock absorber design combined with a 9kg digital and waterproof steering servo
- Hardened steel drive shafts and a steering angle of 45.8° offer the best possibilities to handle any terrain.
- The CR3.4 SHERPA features a 2-speed transmission to conquer tough terrain and bring you also fast to the next obstacle. Just push a button on the radio and change from transmission ratio 1/37.1 (low speed) to 1/15.1 (high speed)
- Lock and unlock the front and rear differential independently to get the maximum performance on the track – all controlled remotly from your tranmitter and 2x 0,9kg mini servos. Leave the differential unlocked for a smooth hadling at high speed. On tecnical trails you can lock the front differential, the rear differential or even both to handle extreme terrain.
- Aluminum motor mount and an adjustable slipper clutch provide a additional protection in extreme conditions.
- Hardened steel differential gears and drive parts
- The drive concept – powered by HOBBYWING contains a 60A waterproof brushed speed controller and a 550 motor. Set the jumper to setup your battery type (NiMH / LiPo) and drive mode ( forward / reverse / brake)
- 9kg digital steering servo and 3x 17g mini servos for gear transmission and differential lock/unlock – all servos are waterproof.
- The 2.4 GHz 6-channel radio system gives you total control over your vehicle – wether lighting system, 2-speed gear, diff. locks or top speed adjustment.
- Stylish 1.9″ beadlock wheels with aluminum rings and 10 bolt design. Super soft tires with a realistic sidewall flex for maximum traction on the rocks. Wheel size: 43×120 mm.
- Rock sliders and molded inner fender help to protect the chassis from dirt and damage.
- Flip-Top body with magnetic lock and easy to open battery case.
- 1.2mm PC bodyshell with many attachments like
Ground Clearance: 53mm
Approach Angle: 60°
Departure Angle: 45°
Steering Angle: 45.8°
Wheels: 12mm Hex Beadlock 1.9″ 32x69mm
Shock Length: 90mm
Transmission: 2-speed (Hi 1/15.1 / Lo 1/37.1), Remote shifting
Gear Pitch: Module 0.8/32dp – Pinion 16T / Spur Gear 44T
Drive System: 4WD Shaft Drive
ESC: 60A Brushed/Waterproof with T-plug connector (BEC 6V@3A, NiMh/LiPo suitable)
Motor: 550 high-torque brushed motor 21T
Steering Servo: 9kg MG, digital and waterproof
Mini Servos: 0,9kg, waterproof
Radio System: 6-channel 2.4GHz radio system (4.8 – 12.0V LiPo suitable)
Absima CR3.4 SHERPA RTR Model
6-channel 2.4GHz Radio System
MORE INFORMATIONEN AND PICTURES YOU WILL FIND IN OUR SHOP